Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wild West Show Sign and a big thank you!

Here is a quick glimpse at what I have been working on lately:

I needed a cute vintage looking sign that was:
1. Western
2. Turquoise, red and yellow
3. Cheap
So I had found an inspiration sign (can't remember where) that inspired this!



There are soooo many wonderful blogs that do amazing vintage signs and tutorials so I will leave the tutorials to them on this one.

I will show you the finished outdoor seating area that I am working on LATER but here is a funny photo that I shot when Kiley and her pony came by to see how the progress was coming!

ALSO, I wanted to say thank you very much to Kim at Savy Southern Style for listing my kitchen garden as one of her features this week.

It was fun to be listed with such talented bloggers! Now, I get the honor of placing this badge on my blog! Fun, fun!

Isn't it fun what great ideas and inspiration blogging (and pinterest) provide! Hope everyone is having fun in the last part of summer!
~Kelsey

P.S. I am linking up to this weeks party at Savy Southern Style here

Photobucket.

2 comments:

  1. Cute sign! The pony, Kiley, and that 'mystery' man are all pretty cute too ;)

    I just came by from Brenda's to meet and greet you. HOWDY!

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just dropped by from Cosy Little House and now I'll be following you!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!